Looking for Staff?
Canberra Business Chamber members can now access a free employment service that helps employers find the right person for the job by matching candidates to their needs and offers support services to boost retention.
This Employment Service has been established by the Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry in partnership with Campbell Page, a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to assisting people receiving government assistance to overcome challenges to find employment.
Employers using the service will benefit from:
• a single point of contact for easy administration and personalised service;
• guidance to additional government-funded support, including wage subsidies and training;
• no cost, allowing the service to be used alongside other recruitment channels;
• a high level of post-placement support to enhance employee retention.
Once the right candidate is found for your job, the employment service will help you access additional government-funded support that may be available, including:
• wage subsidies;
• accredited training;
• work tools, tickets and licenses (e.g. white cards);
• uniforms; and
• safety equipment and workplace modifications
Recruiting? Get in touch
ACCI Employment and Partnerships Manager
(03) 9668 9950 | 0407 114722